Exhibition Stand Graphics
At Rocket Graphics, we offer a full portfolio of exhibition graphics and graphic installation services across London, the UK and beyond. We print and install everything needed to put your presence at key industry trade shows, conferences and exhibitions head and shoulders above the competition, including stands, banners, hanging structures, display artwork including POS displays, digital displays and more – right down to the exhibition flooring.
From our Watford-based workshop, we produce exhibition graphics from all manner of materials including acrylic graphics, vinyl floor graphics and tension fabric systems. Our state-of-the-art large format printers can produce graphics up to 5m wide and we can also produce and install all types of lightboxes as well as digital signage.
What are Exhibition Graphics?
The term ‘exhibition graphics’ essentially refers to the generation, printing and installation of all artwork for an exhibition presence to create a branded display.
The expression doesn’t just mean the artwork on your stand walls. It also includes, among other things:
- Name boards
- Hanging Structures
- Tension Fabric Systems
- POS & POP Displays
- Any freestanding cut-outs
- LED light boxes
- Cardboard furniture
- Printed floor graphics
There are many reasons why exhibition stand graphics really matter. In a crowded marketplace, distinctive artwork helps you stand out among the numerous other brands with whom you’re competing for attention, and maximises the investment you’ve made in the event in terms of staff time and attendance costs.
Our Production Process
We only work with materials of the highest quality, and to that end have invested extensively in recent years in state-of-the-art large format printers and digital cutting machines. We are able to offer super-wide large format printing so no matter how big you plan to go; we have you and your exhibition stand covered.
At Rocket Graphics, we offer a wide range of exhibition graphics, meaning we offer a one-stop-shop solution. Whether it be hanging Tension Fabric System (TFS) structures to use the room above your exhibition presence to get noticed, right through to exhibition floor graphics so that even the ground beneath visitors’ feet is used to stunning effect to showcase your brand.
And, as mentioned, we used only the finest quality materials whether your graphic installation requires vinyl graphics, lightboxes or acrylic graphics, to create the best possible solutions for our clients.
A Full Range of Exhibition Graphic Installation Services
At Rocket, we don’t just create your branding and leave you to it. We offer a full suite of exhibition installation and production services, from TFS systems to fitting point-of-sale displays and installing all other types of graphics and flooring. We’ve worked on some of the UK’s biggest exhibitions including recently, Facebook Gaming. Leave all finishing and mounting work to us for a guaranteed swift, efficient, no-fuss job that’s always bang-on schedule.
Why Choose Rocket Graphics?
- We use the most up-to-date printing equipment the industry offers – we’re always investing in the latest technology
- We have a highly professional team – qualified, experienced, trained and knowledgeable
- We have extensive exhibition experience – we’ve helped a wide variety of clients from a huge range of industries and sectors at many different trade shows and exhibitions, in London, across the UK and worldwide
- We offer only high-quality end products made from the best materials
- We also supply eco-friendly exhibition graphics, as we did for well-established Swedish oral hygiene firm TePe
Our Recent Exhibition Work
- In February at ICE Totally Gaming at London ExCeL we fitted the attention-grabbing exhibition graphics for industry leader Aristocrat Technologies and gaming technology provider Novomatic
- At the same event, we fitted the exhibition flooring graphics for software provider Digitain
- Other events we’ve worked on include Farnborough Air Show and the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona
We did the exhibition install, including backlit graphics, for the Turkish Tourism Authority at the major travel industry event WTM London.
Attract more people to your stall with creative exhibition graphics!
Get in touch today with our team and learn how we can help take your exhibition stand to the next level!