At Rocket Graphics, we work with some leading UK and worldwide retail brands, installing retail graphics in outlets from flagships stores to boutique shops and even pop-ups. All our clients trust us to meet their creative challenges on tight deadlines with striking end results time after time. We advise on the best finishes and materials for every project and are with our clients throughout the whole process, from offering the very best choice of materials through to the installation and post-installation care.
What are retail graphics?
In retail, presentation is everything, and eye-catching interiors are vital if retailers are to entice customers away from online stores.
Creating a memorable customer experience invariably makes all the difference.
The term retail graphics covers and includes some of the following:
- TFS Systems
- Point of Sales systems
- Window graphics and exterior graphics and signage
- Vinyl wall graphics
- Floor graphics, for example signposting customers
- Window Displays
- Free-standing display units
- All retail signage and banners
Alongside colourful, bright window displays, retail store graphics more generally are vital in a customer’s decision about whether they even enter a store or not. Once shoppers are inside, strong graphics tempt them to linger.
Successful retail graphics tell a story, constantly surprise customers and help maintain the store’s purpose. On a practical level, they also help people find what they need, in the form of wayfinding graphics which can be located anywhere from on the floor to on stairwells and inside escalators.
Retail design is something that needs constant work, since scuffs and scrapes from bags, people, baskets and trolleys are all common. You will no doubt also want to refresh your look regularly anyway, for example to promote special offers or throughout different seasons. Christmas window displays are an important part of your Christmas marketing strategy as can be similar for Easter and other significant times of year depending on the store.
Why choose us?
We ensure a strong level of consistency across all graphics, so that, for example, your brand is represented with the same high quality across various stores.
As well as investing heavily in the latest technology from cutting machines to large format printers, we’re constantly researching the latest solutions, so that customers have access to the most dramatic, efficient and cost-effective retail graphics around.
At Rocket Graphics, we create vibrant and engaging retail environments which make the most of large-format digital printing. Thanks to our state-of-the art equipment, we can print your precise Pantone colours in a super-wide format on the highest quality materials.
Our innovative creative resources range from colour correction to the ability to make last-minute changes to image retouching and pre-press artwork checking plus technical support.
Recent retail work
- Working with global design agency Summer Creative, we produced and installed the retail graphics for the flagship Showcase store, promoting leading British fashion designs in the heart of London.
- Working with our client the Paper Hat Group, we produced and installed the retail graphics for M&M’s World in London’s Leicester Square. We went from initial artwork to complete installation, involving 450 square metres of printed vinyl, in just three days!
- We won the contract to design, produce and install all internal and external signage for the prestigious, award-winning Carrick golf club on Loch Lomond, with a brief to use exclusively local materials in keeping with the stunning surroundings.
Don’t lose out to competitors or online operators because of poor retail design. Get in touch with Rocket Graphics today for a chat about what you need to engage customers, draw them into your store and boost brand loyalty so that they return.
Don’t lose out to competitors or online operators because of poor retail design
Get in touch with Rocket Graphics today for a chat about what you need to engage customers, draw them into your store and boost brand loyalty so that they return.