Acrylic Graphics & Signage
At Rocket, we produce and install high-quality signage across London, the UK and beyond. It’s what we do!
Whatever your industry, and wherever you work, interior and exterior signage really matter when it comes to branding, whether for a sports event or venue, corporate signage in an office, at exhibitions or in a retail environment. Make no mistake, an attractive, creative sign can lift your business head and shoulders above the competition. Indeed, one US university found in 2012 that signs are “one of the most critical aspects of visual communication.”
While we all see signs every day without thinking about them too much, they are far more subtly powerful than you may have realised.
Our Signage Installation & Production
At Rocket, we make and fit signs for a huge line-up of events, venues and retail settings, in a wide variety of different materials.
Talk to us whatever you need, from backlit acrylic signage in the form of plaques to vinyl and even neon models, not to mention aluminium totem units (large, freestanding signs). Illuminated signage is another speciality of ours.
Our high standards mean we’re sticklers for the finest quality of materials. Equally, unlike some of our competitors, we have invested heavily in state-of-the-art equipment, so have access to the very latest cutting machines, for example.
Equally, we have further strengths in digital cutting and large-format printing, so that we can print up to 5m wide, ideal for bigger events or where the sign needs to be seen from further away.
Unleashing the Power of Signage
A sign is often the first point of contact someone has with your business, so it sets the standard for all the interaction that follows. Signage represents who you are, and what you do – your whole ethos. It’s cost-effective, permanent, and, trust us, still matters in the digital age.
How Signage Makes a Difference
Signs work harder and have more functions than you may have realised, including:
- Planting the seeds for future sales – one FedEx study found 76% of consumers visited a store they hadn’t known existed based on its signage alone
- Clear wayfinding signage plays the obvious role of ensuring no one gets lost in large, busy buildings or bigger outdoor events, or where you have multiple entrances – avoiding the kind of frustration that just reflects badly on your organisation
- Signs can also help keep the flow of people moving at busy events
- They reinforce your brand and its recognition by supporting other forms of marketing and advertising
- Retail signage can highlight a special offer or discount or a particular product
- It can also draw people in to your premises or encourage them to visit your website
- Health and safety signage has an obvious functional purpose
Some of Our Recent Signage Installations
- Watford Football Club – We installed new exterior wayfinding signage at the club’s training ground, including aluminium totem signs throughout the ground; plus further signage in the hospitality suite
- Other recent sports signage includes new stadium signs for Saracens rugby club, north London, and for Stevenage FC’s ground
- For the Langley hotel and spa, Buckinghamshire, part of Marriot’s luxury collection, we created engraved bronze-toned brass plaques showcasing the facilities at this prestigious site
- We produced acrylic-fronted plywood plaques for the conference suiteat the Wyboston Lakes Resort Hotel, Bedfordshire, creating superior interior signage
Don’t lose out to competitors or online operators because of poor retail design
Get in touch with Rocket Graphics today for a chat about what you need to engage customers, draw them into your store and boost brand loyalty so that they return.